Wednesday, July 17, 2013

One Month

Dear Kate

Today you are one month old. I cannot believe how much my life has changed in that short time. You change everything. The day you entered the world and I became your mama was the most painful and best day of my life. I am continually amazed at the depth of my love for you. Kate, you are my perfect, beautiful, sweet baby and I cannot believe you are mine. Being your mama is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. Today you are one month old and so tiny and new. Your precious face and tiny toes are enthralling. I could stare at you all day. But I want you to know that I don't love you because you're my sweet, tiny baby, I love you because you are my daughter and I will always love you. I want to savor every minute of this time with you, my little one, but I also look forward to our future together and watching you grow.  Above all Kate Amelia, I want you to know that you are so loved.

































3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love baby pics.. My 6 grandbaby is due Nov 28, # 7 due in Aug.... the others are 5 and under, I love to photograph them. The nursery is gorgeous.. Congrats and much love for your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I wanted to tell you how much I love the quilt in your picture. It's the 7th one from the bottom-very beautiful! If you made it, could you tell me the dimensions and how many different types/colors and fabric used? Thank you! God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, will you tell me how to make the letter banner on Kate Amelia's door. I would love to make one. Your family is beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete