Monday, March 18, 2013

Best Friends


Baby W's best friend, Allison Claire Elliott was born last Monday two weeks ago (time flies)! I can't believe she's here. It seems like just yesterday I sat on the couch at her Mama's house and she surprised me with the news that she was pregnant! It's been a crazy but fun time watching her experience the early pregnancy symptoms and fears and then a few months later getting to share in the journey with her when I found out I was pregnant! These two will probably end up (based on when I deliver) being about 4 months apart and we know they are going to be best friends. Well, they don't really have a choice right now because their Mama's spend so much time together.

I really enjoyed getting to visit Brooke at the hospital and enjoyed the opportunity to photograph sweet Allison when she was just a few hours old! I love fresh newborns and while I'm grateful for the next few months of preparation I'm getting more and more excited to hold my little one too. For now I'm perfectly happy snuggling with Allison whenever I can :)

I'm so incredibly proud of Brooke and how well she did with her delivery. She is such an inspiration to me and I'm so glad to have such a great friend to share in the joys and sacrifices of pregnancy. 
Congrats Elliott family, she's definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment