Wednesday, June 13, 2012

12 on the 12th: June

I cannot believe another month has gone by. I missed May sadly, but enjoyed documenting a day in 12 photos again in June. I didn't have anything big planned and actually almost forgot about the day so this was truly a "day in the life" type post. A lot has been going on in June and I have a lot more to work through, think about and hopefully very soon, write about here, so I was glad to have some fun and easy photos to post here. Incidentally, June 12th is my parents 30th wedding anniversary and I am so grateful for the love they had for each other. I started the day with a bike ride to downtown and was able to ride by the Chesapeake Energy Arena to check out all the additions for the NBA Finals. I love seeing all the Thunder pride throughout the city and feeling the city come together to support our team. I enjoyed the ride (my longest ever at 33 miles total, plus a 4 mile run), but then had to get back to work, with a quick reading break (a guilty pleasure!) before preparing to THUNDER UP for game 1 of the NBA Finals. I made one of my best pizzas ever (the crust - whole wheat - was perfect) and it tasted so good! The game was in OKC against the Miami Heat. It was nerve-wracking and stressful, but we WON the game!! It was a good day.


1 comment: