Monday, June 18, 2012

My Best Friend's Apartment


Two Three weeks ago (wow, it seems like much longer!) I visited my best friend LizAnne and her fiancée Josh at their home in San Francisco. She has lived in San Francisco since 2007 and I haven't ever had a chance to make a trip out to visit. It was definitely worth the wait! Josh asked LizAnne to marry her in March and I decided I really had to make plans to visit to celebrate their engagement and discuss all things wedding (I am LizAnne's matron of honor!)

 Visiting a place like San Francisco is awesome, of course, just because it is so different than Oklahoma City, but what I loved most about this trip was getting to hang out with LizAnne in HER city and her home. Being in the space where she and Josh live was really great and made everything feel certain in my mind! Now when we chat on the phone I can visualize where she is and all the little details of her apartment. I know they thought it was funny but I had fun photographing their apartment and loved the resulting images...all shot on Kodak film and taken on my Canon AE-1. I love film!

Being the impatient person that I am, I am not excited that it will be awhile before I get to travel out again to San Francisco for THEIR WEDDING, but I enjoyed this trip very much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment